Chinese Five Elements of the Son from the Father
The Chinese Baby Gender Prediction Chart is not a part of the Chinese astrology. It's only statistic calendar chart.
Chinese Astrology uses Five Elements, Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth, relationships to predict people's fortune and family members. The Five Elements have a Mother-and-Child relationship.
But the Father-and-Son relationship is different. Basically, Father and Son cannot get along well. Sometimes, they challenge each other. Father will take more pressure than the son.
- Water is the son of Fire because Water can extinguish Fire.
- Fire is the son of Metal because Fire can melt Metal.
- Metal is the son of Wood because Metal can chop Wood.
- Wood is the son of Earth because Wood breaks the ground (Earth).
- Earth is the son of Water because Earth makes Water disappear.
If you are a man and want to know which element represents your child, then you have to find out which element represents yourself from Chinese Astrology Birth Chart first. This is required your birthday to see your astrology natal chart. If men know their son's element, then men will know which year they can have better chance to have a baby boy.