Five Element Chinese Astrology - Five Pillars and Ten Characters
The Most Accurate Five Elements Birth Chart with Extended Minute Pillar
The traditional Chinese Astrology birth chart has Four Pillars (Year, Month, Day, Hour) and Eight Characters (Bazi). The unit of Chinese astrological hour is two hours, which are kind of long intervals. Ancient China didn't have good instrument to know the time at home. Also, people don't know their exact birth time. So Chinese Astrology was developed into only Four Pillars.
Today, we can find clock everywhere. Most people have their birth time recorded in their birth certificates. If we have correct birth time,then we should apply minute information into the birth chart. This application is able to calculate the Five Elements of Minute Pillar, analyze the balance of Five Elements (Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth) and then determine the Lucky Element in the birth chart.
Very often, Chinese Astrology uses the cycle of Wood (plant) to explain our cycle of life.
- The Birth Year is the Root of Plant. It contains information of ancestor and our early age. (born to age 16)
- The Birth Month is the Sprout of Plant. It contains information of parents and our growing age. (age 17 to 32)
- The Birth Day is the Flower of Plant. It contains information of marriage and our middle age. (age 33 to 48)
- The Birth Hour is the Fruit of Plant. It contains information of children and our golden age. (age 49 to 64)
- The Birth Minute is the Seed of Plant. It contains information of retirement and late age. (age 65 to rest)
The Day Master (The Stem of Day Column) becomes the center point of the birth chart. The total score of Five Elements from Five Pillars/Ten Characters is 300. After adjustment by birth month's seasons (Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter), the score of Five Elements will be close to 360, which is the degree of a circle. Using this Five Element calculation, we strongly believe that it can provide a better Life Rise and Fall Chart for you. Then you can follow Lucky Element Guide to find your life path in a smarter way. (Note: Chinese Iron-Abacus astrology uses minutes)
You must know your exact birth hour and birth minute to use this new Chinese Astrology.
If you don't your exact birth time, then use Traditional Chinese Astrology. It will give you similar result.
- Enter your birthday, birth time, birthplace and gender
- Use standard time, not daylight saving time
- Enter birthplace time zone or city longitude
- Press Submit button to get the Rise and Fall Chart of Destiny