Chinese Palmistry - Palm, Fingers, Fingernail, & Arms
Reading of the Finger
Thumb represents family heritage and ancestry. If injured or missing, it will hurt family wealth or fame.
Index finger represents self-authority and independence. If longer, have more control and authority over yourself, or if shorter, less independent. Index finger also reflects your body. If index finger is lean and delicate, you are healthier and more relaxed.
Middle finger reflects your mind. A tilted or crooked middle finger indicates stress or depression.
Ring finger reflects your desires. If very long, it indicates excessive desires for vanity or overly opportunistic.
Pinkie finger represents your offspring. A tilted or crooked pinkie indicates less chance to be a parent.
- Round and plump fingers - tend to be pampered and have more happiness than worries.
- Flat and level fingers - have to work hard or worry more.
- hin and delicate fingers - intelligent.
- Bald finger tips and uniform looking fingers - will be constantly challenged or given hardship.
- Round and smooth finger knuckles - have small fortune even during hardship.
- Rough and revealing finger knuckles - moneyless due to lack of diligence or motivation.
- Thumbs tilted forward - impatient and lack of endurance.
- Thumbs tilted backward - patient.
Reading of the Fingernail
- Strong fingernails - daring and brave.
- Soft fingernails - lack of physical strength or energy.
- Flat fingernails - low or minimum self-expectation.
- Soft and flat fingernails - less successful or under achieved.
- Clear and shiny fingernails - good health.
- Dry and clouded fingernails - unclear or uncertain prospect.
- Reddish fingernails - good blood circulation.
- Pale and dry fingernails - poor blood circulation or have blood clogs.
- Have hard creases on fingernail - have difficult or challenging future.
- The base of the fingernail has a half-moon shape - poor blood circulation and may have heart problems.
Reading of the Arm
- A long body with long arms - full of ideas, often opinionated.
- A long body with short arms - poor, low in position, or humble in status.
- A short body with short arms - lack of relaxation.
- A short body with long arms - good fortune, often rich and famous.
- A long body with long arms and short legs - prominent and in high position.
- A short body with short arms and long legs - lose wealth due to injury or punishment.