Chinese Palmistry for President Joe Biden
President Joe Biden's Biography at a Glance
Joseph Robinette Biden was born on Nov 20, 1942 in Scranton, Pennsylvania to a middle class family.
During the 2008 US Presidential campaigns, many people were fascinated by how Barack Obama, a young African American, won the Democratic nomination for President. His choice of Joe Biden to be his running mate was equally interesting and well-received.
Although very similar to Barack Obama's strong leadership and ethic, Joe Biden has a very different personality and family background. Characterized as "natural leader" by his classmates, Joe Biden actually suffered from stuttering during childhood through his twenties. He overcame this problem by spending a lot of time reciting poetry in front of a mirror. This shows his determination and relentlessness in confronting his weakness. After he lost his first wife and young daughter to a car accident, he was filled with grief, rage and religious doubt. Yet he remained very committed to his children as a father, and to do the right thing as a public servant, regardless of his personal tragedy and challenges.
- Age 19 - Graduated from high school and attended University of Delaware in 1961, was outstanding in sports, especially football, but was underachieved academically
- Age 23 - Graduated with BA with a double major in History and Political Science in 1965
- Age 24 - Married first wife Neilia in 1966
- Age 26 - Received law degree in 1968
- Age 27 - Began practicing law in 1969
- Age 27 - 1st son was born in 1969
- Age 28 - 2nd son was born in 1970
- Age 29 - 1st daughter was born in 1971
- Age 30 - Wife Neilia and 1-year old daughter were killed in a car accident, and two sons were critically injured few weeks after he won the Senator election in Dec 1972
- Age 31 - Elected to US Senator from Delaware, and subsequently re-elected 6 more times (served 36 years from 1973 to 2009 until he resigned to take the VP of United States position)
- Age 35 - Married second wife Jill in 1977
- Age 39 - 2nd daughter was born in 1981
- Age 45 - Ran for the Democratic nomination for President in 1987, but withdrew later
- Age 46 - Almost died from aneurysm and complications in 1988
- Age 49 - Started to teach a seminar on constitutional law as an adjunct professor at the Widener University School of Law in 1991
- Age 65 - Ran for the Democratic nomination for President in 2007 for the 2nd time, but withdrew later
- Age 65 - Written his first book, "Promises to Keep: On Life and Politics" in 2007
- Age 66 - Became the 47th Vice President of the United States
- Age 73 - In 2015, son Beau Biden died at age 46
- Age 78 - Became the 46th President of the United States
President Joe Biden's Palm Reading
The Life Line is not particularly long or distinct. It appears to have iron-chain-like creases in the middle, and multiple creases toward the end. The palm area it enclosed is big.
Analysis: Had major illness or hospitalization during the lifetime - referring to his near-death aneurysm operations in his mid-forty. Need to prevent serious health problems at old age. Other than that, he is energetic and romantic.
The Wisdom Line (aka Head Line) is relatively long and it runs deep, but not very clear cut and appears to have some creases. The Wisdom Line has the same starting point as the Life Line, and they have some overlap before separating.
Analysis: Intelligent but may not be focused or cool headed at times. Introverted and detail-oriented. Determined and relentless on certain matters.
The Love Line (aka Heart Line) is long, and curves upward to where the index finger and middle finger connects. It looks thick and heavy in the middle, and has some creases along the line.
Analysis: Rational and sensible. Loyal to his family - very unlikely to have extra-marital affairs. Honest and speaks from his heart, but sometimes too candid or off-handed. Passionate about doing the right thing and helping others.
The Career Line (aka Fate Line) is straight and long. Both Sun Line and Money Line are not as dominant.
Analysis: A leader with a prominent and long career, but not wealthy in comparison. He is a true public servant who makes helping people to live better and doing the right things his career and his life, without considering his own financial gain.